Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What are you getting your toddler for Christmas?


I have been sitting here trying to think of what to get my 3 year old daughter for Christmas this year. I am drawing a blank! My kids are getting so hard to buy for every year that passes. I know my daughter loves everything but I really want to get her something that will be worth the money. Any suggestions??

2 comments:

Krissi said...

It is pricey but it is a gift that can grow with your little girl. American Girl sells a line of dolls called bitty babies. They are fun and have all kinds of cool clothes, baby supplies and ect. My girls are 12 and 8 and have been in love with American Girl forever. www.americangirl.com.

I'm enjoying your blog so motivational. I can always use more motivation.

Stefanie said...

Thanks for the compliment! My mom actually got her a bitty baby last year when she was 2, kind of too early I think. Bitty Baby has been put away all year, I had forgotten about her. I think I might get her some accessories or clothes to go with her. I bet she would love that! Thanks for the suggestion!

Weight Loss Ticker