Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One Day to Live

My son came home from school today and asked me if I had only one day to live, what would I do with it?

If I only had one day to live, I would make sure that every single person I loved was with me. We wouldn't go anywhere, just stay at home. Being able to spend the last few moments doing what I love more than anything, being together with my family, would be the most wonderful day. I wouldn't ask for anything more, well maybe I would add in all of my favorite foods and have one huge party! That would make it the perfect day.

If you are having a stressful day, take the advice of my son and ask yourself that question. Sometimes we all need a little reminder of what is important in life. We tend to get obsessed with worrying about trivial things. I thought that was a great question and I wanted to share it with all of you. I am extremely curious, what would you do?

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker