Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Week-What are you most thankful for?



I was curious what are you most thankful for this year?

This year I am thankful for my family, thankful that my husband still has a job. and thankful that everyone I love is healthy. I am also thankful for the decline of gas prices. Now I can actually leave the house more often, Yea!

Thanksgiving is so hectic around here, so this week I am taking a break from the daily challenges. They will start up again next week. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, stay safe on Friday if you are going shopping. Watch out for any crazy moms wanting to take you down, lol.

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker