Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cute Craft for Toddlers & Great Organizing Idea!


I know I am not the first one to come up with this idea, but I had to share the cute storage box my 3 year old daughter and I made today for her Puzzles. She had so much fun looking through magazines and picking out all of her favorite pictures. To make this box, here is all you have to do.

1. Cover any box in construction paper, wrapping paper, fabric, or anything that you like.
2. Have your child look through magazines and choose their favorite photos, pick out stickers, add gems or glitter.
3. You and your child can then paste them using Elmers glue in whatever unique pattern you would like.
4. I applied a thin coat of Mod Podge over the entire box to seal in all the photos.
5. I trimmed hers in pink grosgrain ribbon, but you can use whatever you would like. After gluing down the ribbon with craft glue, I applied a thin layer of Mod Podge to seal it and make it stiff, so it would be more durable for my little toddler.

Get Creative. You wouldn't believe how proud of the box my daughter is, she loves it!

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker