Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Word Answers from Mom on the Run

Mom on the run, a fellow blogger, sent me this. If you would like to participate, post one on your blog as well.

Where is your cell phone? Purse
Where is your significant other? Work
Your hair? Brown
Your mother? Caring
Your father? Stubborn
Your favorite thing? Shopping
Your dream last night? Can't Remember
Your dream/goal? Go back to School
The room you're in? Loft
Your fear? someone I love dying
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Same place maybe working
Where were you last night? Way of lights-(Christmas Light Show)
What you're not? Dressed-still in my pajamas
Muffins? Blueberry
One of your wish list items? New car
Where you grew up? Kentucky & Illinois
The last thing you did? folded laundry
What are you wearing? Pajama pants, tshirt, socks and Red soft bathrobe
Your TV? Flat screen-Family Room, Flat Screen-Loft, Flat Screen-Master Bedroom
Your pet? Tinkerbell-mini Dachshund, Diego-Chi Pom
Your computer? Link to all info I need
Your life? mostly boring, but pretty happy
Your mood? Right now, happy
Missing someone? My husband
Your car? dirty
Something you're not wearing? bra, lol
Your summer? boring
Love someone? My family
Your favorite color? Red
When is the last time you laughed? Last night at the the Way of Lights Puppet Show
Last time you cried? day before yesterday

Ready, set, go

1 comment:

Musings from Me said...

I'm like you I never remember my dreams...well, occasionaly I do but often as I am telling the dream I forget. Thanks for doing the post. Happy Thanksgiving!

Weight Loss Ticker