Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Unique & Stylish Bag for Moms!



I recently discovered the Soiree Drawstring bag by Crystalyn Kae. This bag is a little pricey, $215, but it is well worth it.

Description from her website:

The SoirĂ©e Pleated Bag. It's lightweight, spacious and clever. The strap adjusts to be worn short or extended across your body like a messenger bag. The opening snaps or cinches shut tight. The outside is water-resistant and inside there’s a soft ultrasuede lining with three useful pockets. Best of all, each Soiree is individually handcrafted with limited edition vintage textiles that peek out from demure pleats. A great bag for your unique personality.

She can also add additional pockets for bottles, wipes, etc. for an additional charge.

These bags are super durable and the perfect size for the mom who needs to carry everything. She has many different colors of bags along with different fabrics. She can also email you samples of the materials, so you can get an idea as to what your bag will look like.



This bag can be worn as a shoulder or messenger bag. I love the messenger style because it leaves my hands free for my daughter. Really helps when shopping. I haven't gotten one of her purses yet, but I am trying to save up for one. Hopefully for Christmas!

Check out her website here.
If you do have a question for her or do make a purchase, please tell her you heard about her bags on The Mothers Meeting Stone Blog.

1 comment:

Musings from Me said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This may sound odd, but I have a post up called "One Word Answers." Stop by and check it out. I found it on someone's blog when I was stuck for a post idea.

Weight Loss Ticker