Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day #1 Challenge--Get Dressed Down to My Shoes

They say that stay at home moms tend to stay in their pajamas all day or get dressed but don't do their hair or makeup. That is totally true for me. I feel that I am not going anywhere special so why get out of my pajamas or why do my hair and makeup. It seems like a total waste of my time.
I have read that if you get up everyday before the kids, take a shower, get dressed down to your shoes, and do your hair and makeup as if you are going somewhere, it makes you feel more energetic and gives you better self esteem. Sitting around all day in your pajamas can make you feel tired, depressed, and just plain lazy.

So today I am challenging myself to get up everyday 30 minutes before the rest of the house and do these things for myself. After one week of doing this, I will let you know if it has made a difference in my mood and my productivity around the house.

Please if you have any comments, feel free to share them with me. I would love you hear from you.

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker