Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Introduction to My Blog

Being a stay at home mom can get kind of boring. It actually can make you feel isolated and crazy at times. I have decided that I am going to get out of this rut and make the rest of the year the best ever. I am going to challenge myself everyday to do something new. If you are feeling the same way I am, then I challenge you to take this on with me.
I am a nice person, but I tend to be a little moody and demanding at times. I have been wondering, if I change my attitude will it change the attitudes of everyone around me? Most likely the answer to that question is yes. Please stay tuned for my daily challenges and please check out my daily thoughts and advice.
I would like to also add that I have gone from a size 16 to a size 10 since May! I have challenged myself to eat better and exercise which has helped me lose 20 lbs so far! Although I have been slacking the past couple of months with the exercise, I have kept those pounds off. I am on a mission to lose the last 20 pounds and be 125 lbs again! So I am on a mission to get myself and you motivated!

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker