Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Week #1 Helpful Tips

My Helpful Tips for this week are:

1. Praise your children for good acts. Try to notice the good things they are doing instead of just noticing when they are doing something bad. Use more praise than criticism. They might just surprise you with more good behavior!

2. Smile more often. Smiling even when you are sad or down can actually make you feel happier. Try it. It works!

3. Clean out one spot in your house that is out of control. This could be a drawer, a closet, or so on. Believe it or not, but having a cluttered house can make you feel lazy, depressed, and like everything is out of control. If your house is organized and clean, it will make you happier. You will feel like you have more control over your life, which is such a good thing.

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker