Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two wonderful children. My son just turned 10 and my daughter just turned 3. I hope that you enjoy reading everything and if you have any questions or comments please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chore Charts for Everyone!

One of the things I have discovered is printable chore charts at DLTK Kids website. They are great! You can customize what days of the week you want it to be for and put whatever chore you want on it. They say they are star charts, but I don't do it that way. I put an x on the day of the week by the chore. That way my son knows that on Mondays he is dusting and vacuuming his room. I made one for every person in our family. Busy families will really appreciate the convenience of the chart. You will always know that all the important tasks are getting done. Am I the only one with charts like this? Let me know if you have an idea that is similar to this one or maybe something new I could try out in my house. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Check out DLTK Kids and see for yourself!

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker